GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: 186cm ON3P Custom Magnus 102

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $600 Firm

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Hey Y’all, So I have some custom 186cm Magnus 102’s with no edge detune and a stiff layup (they plow through almost anything). I’m moving back to Ontario so I won’t be needing these next winter (they were pretty much my pow ski here in the Rockies and I have too many other sub 100 skis to justify keeping these). They’re mounted with jester pros for 318mm bsl at -2 from centre. The jester pros are adjustable in each direction a couple mm without a remount. There’s one small edge crack underfoot, and the right toepiece is a little scuffed. Other than that they’re pretty mint and served me well this past season with I’d say 25 days on them. Only noticeable blemish on the base besides rail marks is a small scratch underfoot that isn’t even close to core and upon tuning will probably disappear. Can send better pictures if interested. I would get them tuned for ya but all the shops here are closed atm. Love these skis but saving up to go to chef school. Please help! Haha they’re worth it, trust me. $600USD shipped anywhere in Canada or US Pm or text 403-707-5821

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.