GONE! This item has already been bought/sold or traded and has already been closed by the poster.

Selling: 2019 Line Sir Francis Bacon Skis

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $500 Firm

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Selling my 2019 Bacon's as I recently got a new daily driver and this one hasn't been skied all season so I'm hoping someone will get some good use out of these. I had them professionally tuned at the beginning of the season, there is normal wear and tear on the top sheet but the bases look great. There is one spot that required p-tex that was repaired properly. Never skied rails or boxes. They are mounted with Look Pivot 14's. Mounted to a 26.5 boot with a 307 BSL. They have only been mounted once. I replaced the nose base plates last season with a GripWalk base plates, but I kept the old Alpine/WTR plates and will include them with the purchase. The bases are DPS Phantom waxed - PHANTOM is a permanent, one-time application, waxless base treatment that forever eliminates the need for waxing skis. PHANTOM’s patent-pending polymer technology offers ultimate convenience combined with great glide performance that never wanes across all snow temperatures, and for the life of a ski or snowboard’s use. $150 value. Length - 184 cm Tip - 135 mm Waist - 104 mm Tail - 131 mm Radius - 17.4 m I am happy to ship anywhere in the country, buyer pays shipping, I'll package/box free, so it would only be shipping.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.