Selling: Full Tilt Booters Size 26.5, Oakley Splices, Oakley Corked Pants Size Large, More Oakley Pants, Vintage Jiberish

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $100 - $125 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Selling a pair of Full Tilt Booters in size 26.5 with Booster straps. I used these for one season before deciding they just werent the right fit for me. Asking $125 plus ship or local meetup in the Portsmouth, NH area. Also selling a pair of like-new teal Oakley Corked pants. If you know, you know. Size large. Very rare. I never wanted to get rid of these but I dont wear them so its time. $100 plus ship on these. Also have a pair of Oakley Splices, gloss black with both Pink Iridium lens and Hi Yellow lens for cloudy days/night time. Asking $100 OBO for these including both lenses. Strap has some fuzz on it from the velcro inside my helmet, otherwise good condition. Next up is a pair of large black/white Oakley snow pants with bibs. These were worn a ton and the ankles are pretty beat/slashed up. Good extra pair or park pair. $40 plus ship. Last is an ancient Jiberish tee from 08/09, the Designer's Arsenal. Size M loose fit. Classic tee, just dont wear it anymore. $20 plus ship

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.