Selling: The North Face Purist Jacket - Size M - Like New

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Apparel
Price: $225 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

I am selling my ski jacket. I only used it 4 days because snow because of our snow condition this year in California. Mint Condition. Hyper-articulated fit is built around skiing and riding, and strategically placed pockets integrate with Steep Series mid layers and bibs for easy access to essentials GORE-TEX 3-layer construction offers excellent waterproof breathable protection #3 YKK® AquaGuard, pack-compatible, extended pit-zip vents let in cooling airflow when you're charging hard Dedicated, helmet-compatible hybrid drop hood with riveted cordlock system #3 YKK AquaGuard secure-zip hand pockets and pack-friendly chest pockets; chest pockets have radio loops and mesh backing for venting Radio-mic attachments at the collar also help keep you connected Low-profile bellows extend storage space to the outside of the jacket Zip access allows you to get to your bib pocket or mid-layer chest pocket Bonded, articulated, 4-way stretch powder skirt #3 YKK AquaGuard wrist pocket with goggles wipe; #5 YKK AquaGuard center-front zipper Bonded, adjustable cuffs with pieced-in hook-and-loop tabs; integrated wrist gussets and elastic thumbhole cuffs Adjustable, ergonomic droptail hem with riveted cordlock system extends coverage in back Jacket-to-pant integration lets you connect compatible pants (not included) Standard fit

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.