Selling: Soft Goods - Salomon, Atomic, Saga, Armada, Smith

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $1 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Aspen, CO Finally getting around to selling some stuff I haven't used in a while. Things are pictured as sets - but willing to sell everything separately. Just let me know. Add $10 for shipping in US. I also have a pair of hardly used ON3P Kartel / Jeffrey 96/186 from last season for sale somewhere on this site. Thanks for looking.... Armada Sherwin 3L Gore-Tex Hardshell Jacket (XL) and Saga Anomie Bib Pants (XL). This was my kit the past few seasons (the bibs were new last year though). $175 for the set. Both are in great shape and treated with Nikwax Tech Wash and TX Direct this season. If you are a large dude, this is a great setup (I am all legs and arms, and had plenty of room in this). ***Bibs Sold - $90 for jacket only*** Salomon Shadow II 3L Gore Pro Jacket and Pants - both XL. This is an older set but has seen little use and is in excellent shape. Very, very lightweight setup. Classic Green Bay colors. $125 for set. *SOLD* Atomic Hawx Ultra 130 ski boot, size 28/28.5. From 2 seasons ago. I used these about 25 days ... I really liked them but eventually went with something stiffer. I skied in the stock linings twice and then went with customs - so liners are basically new. Shell has not been punched or heated. These boots come with a few items to tweak the fit - I have everything they came with new. $100. *SOLD* Smith 4D Mag replacement lens. Storm Rose Flash. Mint condition. They sell for $125 new. Selling for $50.

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.