Selling: Saga, Full Tilt and The North Face for CHEAP!

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Other
Price: $50 - $300 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Hey guys, got way too much shit some I’m trying to thin my closet out a little. Got some cool stuff at good prices! 1. SOLD Full Tilt Seth Morrison Pro 27.5. These have been molded once and are in good shape besides the typical scratches on the shells. Just put brand new soles on them! I got bored and spray painted them a while ago, I thought they turned out cool and they for sure turn heads on the mountain! $150 obo 2. SOLD (Army green and black) Saga Shutout Jacket size XL from one of the last years they made it. Super nice jacket, really warm and surprisingly waterproof! Also a multitude of pockets, this was worn maybe 3 days total, again around town not skiing. $75 OBO 3. (Gray) Saga Insulated flannel size XL from a while ago. This has never been skied in, just worn around town. The hood zips off and there’s a lot of pockets for all of your snack/bowl/pass needs! $50 OBO 4. SOLD (Green) The North Face Fuse Brigandine Futurelight XL from this year. This thing is awesome, extremely weatherproof but still soft to the touch, unlike the typical crinkly Gore-Tex stuff. Wore this two days and realized it’s too much jacket for me, I don’t need something this technical and I figured I would try and pass it along to someone at a good price! Absolutely no stains or signs of wear other than a small tear on the left bottom pocket (pictures). Any mom worth their weight can fix it up no problem! As you’ll see in the picture this small tear does not affect the function of the jacket in any way. This is a $750 dollar jacket that I’m selling at what I think is a good price! $300 OBO Prices don’t include shipping, located at UNH in Durham, NH. I ski around Gunstock, Loon, and Sunday River so pickup at UNH can potentially be arranged! If anyone wants more pictures just DM me for them! Thanks guys!

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.