Selling: eBay Listing - Line Skis Elizabeth 172 w/ Marker Griffons

Date Posted:
Last Updated:
Product Type: Skis
Price: $30 or best offer

Posted by
Message User You must be a user on Newschoolers before you can message the poster!

Description

Go bid and buy on my eBay listing: http://ebay.us/f7YxZd?cmpnId=5338273189 If you know about the Elizabeth, you know it's a legend and extremely hard to find. They're the most buttery skis all time. They have a crazy short sidecut for quick turns and an early Eric Pollard masterpiece. These were my pow skis back in 2007 pre rocker. Then I used them for fun slushy park days. They're centered mounted for 25.5 Nordica boots. Note they've been mounted a couple times. You'll see in the photo those old holes have been filled in. Original description: The Line Elizabeth Skis are none other than Eric Pollard’s park skis. With versatility in spades, Eric designed this playful park ski with plenty of stability for the backcountry. The elliptical side cut, symmetrical flex pattern, mounting point and low profile tips allow the Elizabeths to make fast carves and butter like a snowboard. These are shorter, softer and fatter than current stereotypical park skis, but that’s the way Eric likes it. Turn Radius: 15.5 Length: 172 Dimensions: 139-110-137

1. Comments

2. There are no comments on this topic.