Viceroy Snowmass Celebrates First Big Snowfall with Early Season Offers Starting at $225 Per Night
More Than 13 Inches of Fresh Snow in Aspen/Snowmass.
October 25, 2010 (Snowmass, Colo.) – More than 13 inches of fresh snow fell on Aspen/Snowmass today, making it the perfect time to get a jump start on planning a ski vacation to Viceroy Snowmass during the 2010/2011 season. During the early and late seasons (Nov. 25 – Dec. 22 and Apr. 3 – 10, 2011), rates for studios start at $225.
Join Viceroy Snowmass for three or more nights and receive a $150 resort credit per night for lift tickets, ski rentals, spa treatments or other vacation essentials with rates starting at $275 from Nov. 25 – Dec. 22 or from $675 for a luxurious studio from Jan. 4 – Mar. 31, 2011. This package is based on double occupancy, is subject to availability and only valid for new reservations.
For information or reservations, contact your travel professional, visit http://www.viceroysnowmass.com or call 888.328.1724. For Viceroy Snowmass reservations directly, call 970.923.8018.
Viceroy Snowmass opened in November 2009, and the destination already has a well-earned reputation as the hot destination in Aspen/Snowmass. With glamorous style, inspired design, impeccable professional yet friendly service, and an enviable ski-in/ski out location surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of Aspen/Snowmass, Viceroy Snowmass is the ultimate winter destination for families, couples or a group of friends. Accommodations at Viceroy Snowmass include spacious studios to four bedroom units, all with a soothing mountain contemporary design by Jean-Michel Gathy.
NEW for 2010/2011 Season
* Snowmass Base Village Transportation Center will open, so Aspen/Snowmass complimentary skier shuttles between Aspen, Buttermilk, Aspen Highlands and Snowmass, will operate across Wood Road from Viceroy Snowmass.
* Nest Sushi opened for the summer season will continue serving ski in/ski out sushi all winter for lunch and dinner. Chef Francis Mo will also continue the popular sushi-making classes on Monday après-ski.
* Viceroy Snowmass Generation V program will offer expanded activities for younger guests.
* The Spa at Viceroy Snowmass will offer Traditional Thai Massage in a new spa room designed for Thai Massage.
* Viceroy has filed for Silver LEED Certification and hopes to receive certification before ski season starts.
For information or reservations, contact your travel professional, visit http://www.viceroysnowmass.com or call 888.328.1724. For Viceroy Snowmass directly, call 970.923.8000.
About Viceroy Snowmass
At Viceroy Snowmass, a luxury ski resort recently named to the prestigious 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List, mountain adventure glows with modern spirit as Viceroy Hotels and Resorts debuts its first resort at the base of one of the world’s finest ski mountains. Only minutes from downtown Aspen in the heart of Snowmass Village, the sophistication and sense of place that distinguish Viceroy destinations from California to the Caribbean perfectly blend with the Colorado high country. For couples, families and friends, Viceroy Snowmass luxury ski resort offers ski-in/ski-out luxury resort lodging, complemented by imaginative dining and lounging, a Ute-inspired wellness spa, and a year-round pool terrace and café—an ideal setting for a Snowmass mountain vacation during any season.