recently i returned to the homeland (Boston) to visit some old firends and family this is what i found out
• Being able to order a Medium Regular Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts
• The finger
• Being Left Alone
• Public Transportation (The T, and it keeps getting better, i mean the Charlie Card it can't get easier)
• Red Sox Unity, and Pride, Fenway, the felling you get at Fenway is undescribable.
• Mike's Pastry (Fuck Modern, I think it even closed down)
• Chowder, SeaFood,
• Culture ( Accent, Way People Conduct themselves)
• Ocean Air
• For the most part the less prestigeous, I'm better than you mentality (except in some towns)
• Openness to Opinions
• Real Pizza
• The Old Crew
It's rough moving, but hey, even though i miss that all, theres somethings i've grown fimiliar with in Wisconsin, including the ease of driving, and how most things are cheaper (excluding gas).
Anyways I digress, if you've never been to Boston check it out!