The Solid Seven will be a whenever the hell I feel like it article series detailing 7 solid, not necessarily great, skiing related topics. Whether it is 7 questions with everyone's favorite pro Jason Arens *cough* finish the damn interview *cough* (yes it's still not done yet), 7 epic BC jump shots, or the 7 gnarliest bails from the previous month, just know I'm doing you a solid.
Because all I do is write clickbait now apparently.
1. Katrina's boobs or should I say almost boobs. Everyone wants to see them but no one on NS will. She is the clickbait queen. #SexualWednesdays
2. Pants skiing. I know I clicked on this video purely out of curiosity as to why it was called pants skiing and why the guy was wearing a thong.
http://www.newschoolers.com/watch/688051.0/Pants-skiingPANTS ARE PLAYED
3. Candide. Not necessarily clickbait but hot damn when his videos go live, everyone clicks on them.
Canide Kamera 2
One of Those Days 2
4. Chads Gap. Any video with these 2 words immediately becomes a hit with the NS crowd.
5. Death Gaps. Whenever you put "death gap" for the heading, I click. I'm a sucker for a good ass crash or some tantalizingly close call that goes the skiers way, what can I say.
Jesper doing his usual crazy antics
6. Brogan, comeback, skiing, & return. If someone puts any combination of these words in a title, you know I moved faster to click that link than Totally Trevor can thumb gun a beer.
The Interview Heard Round the World
7. Valhalla Naked Ski Segment. I know I wasn't the only one immediately clicking on that link as soon as I saw it show up a year and a half ago, hoping to see some lovely lady skier booty. Racking up 5.5 million views on Vimeo says something. Oh, and in case you didn't realize it, this is NSFW (kinda).
So that's it. Some of my favorite clickbaity topics in skiing. What did I miss? Leave a comment below!