The Solid Seven will be a whenever the hell I feel like it article series detailing 7 solid, not necessarily great, skiing related topics. Whether it is 7 questions with everyone's favorite pro Jason Arens *cough* finish the damn interview *cough* (yes it's still not done yet), 7 epic BC jump shots, or the 7 gnarliest bails from the previous month, just know I'm doing you a solid.
My favorite disasters of all-time (massive gaps or otherwise.)
1. Candide dropping a casual cork 810 on to this DFD box about 10 years after he did the same trick. The man does not age.
2. Poor Gallant, the man who will live in infamy for this disasterous disaster attempt. RIP his ankles.
3. Max Novotny, how big are your balls man? This is quite possibly the largest disaster to rail ever.
4. "Casual" urban disaster from Bill Wesson. Full Edit
5. Keegan Kilbride boosting the massive XXXXL kink from Windells this past summer.
6. Typically park crew setups rails to be hit in one or two ways. This is not one of those ways....
7. Classic Jerry trying to show off for the boys...
Did I nail the landing or pull a Gallant? Let me know in the comments below what your favorite one is!