Winter is coming.
This is my homemade rail recipe. I hope you like it!
Buy Ski Wax.
2 2x6 by 10ft
2 2x4 by 10ft
3 1.5" by 10ft PVC
Box of 2.5" inch screws
- 1 2x4 into 5 2ft pieces
- 1 2x4 into 4 2ft 6 inch pieces
2. Layout your 2ft 2x4s with the 2x6s and screw them in. I like screw in the two ends first then flip it over and put the top on.
3. Line up your 3 PVC pipes on the ground. Place the frame on top and make sure they are flush with the end of the 2x6. Starting at one end screw the PVC making sure to adjust along the way. Screw in 4 sets of 3 screws for the whole rail.
4. Now add the remaining 4 2'6" 2x4s as feet.
5. Your finished! Add pieces of plywood to the sides to strengthen the rail.
Click to watch the video.