The forecast is calling for another 3-4 ft starting now through Sunday!!!

So here’s what to expect park wise:

-no park sat during the peak of the storm

-sunday we will have just the mini-shred park

-sunday the lower CORE park will be closed so we can plow out the pipe and use that snow to reduild lower CORE as well as start a new jib line in place of where the Acceltron Jumpline will eventually be.

-goal is to have new jibline open monday morning and new lower core park open for monday night session.

The pipe is fully stacked and ready to be cut but we wont get to that until after the storm and the parks and the rest of the mountain are in order.

                 


Industry News