Resorts of the Canadian Rockies
Freeride Team 2003-2004
To be part of the Canadian Rockies Inc. (RCR Inc) Freeride team for the 2003/2004 season we require:
• All athlete bios and/or interviews must include reference to RCR Inc. as their home mountain or RCR mountain of choice
• Each athlete will be expected to represent themselves and RCR Inc. in a professional and courteous manner.
• Attend all RCR Inc. photo shoots and events (minimum 3) when schedule permits.
• Suggest that all other opportunities for photo/film shoots take place at one of our resorts.
• Liaise with the Event Manager to ensure events that pertain to their sport are run properly and at the highest level possible to benefit all parties involved.
• Access to all photos taken at our resorts by photographers who are issued a complimentary pass and/or photographers seeking additional exposure via RCR Inc.’s marketing media/collateral to be used at our discretion. (No time limit)
• A minimum of 10 images must be submitted by April 15, 2004.
• Timely competition updates from your travels.
• Attend special RCR Inc. promotional sessions
• Update website with your information and images regularly (every two weeks)
In exchange Resorts of the Canadian Rockies will provide:
• 2003-2004 RCR Super Pass valid at Lake Louise, Fernie Alpine Resort, Kimberley Alpine Resort, Nakiska, and Fortress
• Each athlete will receive the following promotional items: an RCR t-shirt, and RCR sweatshirt, and RCR ball cap, and RCR stickers (to be provided in January 2004).
• Up to 2 lift tickets for photographer(s) and up to 3 tickets for additional models for scheduled shoots that must be pre-approved by the appropriate RCR Inc. Manager/Director
• Scheduled photo shoots to provide additional exposure for athletes
• Complete athlete bio on the skircr.com website
• If asked to participate in a photo/film shoot, RCR Inc. will provide accommodation if more than a day trip. Mileage will be compensated as per RCR Inc. policies. Accommodation and mileage must be pre-approved by the appropriate RCR Inc. Manager/Director.
Please contact Jenn Dykstra Event Manager at email@example.com
Deadline: October 31, 2003
--- a s p ---