WillowsI currently have the 2.0 and they are the best thing that have ever happened to me even though I bought them size 178 which is way too short... I am thinking of getting the 4.0 to complete my setup, but I'm a little unsure about a number of things.
1. Are they durable?
2. I heard that they are a little difficult to learn how to ski. Is this true?
3. How do they compare to the 2.0?
4. Should I buy the current 4.0 or wait till the new tapered ski hits the market?
5. Are they worth the hefty price?
1. I would say they are on the more durable side of ski brands
2. Can you ski confidently already? If you know how to ski, a big wide ski just takes a little getting used to, like MAYBE 4 runs.
3. They're a fat version of the 2.0
4. What is this new tapered ski?
5. How much are they and what do you consider a hefty price?
Also, size / weight / skier ability / where do you ski etc...the more info you give about yourself the easier it is for people to help.
bitches love it when they can see my dick bulging against my outerwear. they are all like "is that a sandwhich for later?" and im all like "no, that is my massive penis sandwiched between the tight fabric of my pants and my inner thigh" - pomme-de-terre