AlsoKnownAsI don't come in and tell you the stuff you've been working on 7 days a week for the last 4 years is a joke
A. If you've worked that much on the goggles, did you do any market research regarding current goggle trends?
B. Your demeanor on here is that of an annoying salesman. I want facts and endorsement from people with actual credibility in the ski community, I'm sure others would agree.
C. In economics, they call what you're doing a "me too" business model. If you really want to make a goggle people want, it's time to hit the drawing-board again, maybe in another 4 years you'll have a product that gets people excited. Maybe try marketing these to a less educated market? Skiers in North Korea need goggles and believe whatever they're told.
D. You need to pay NS to promote your company
E. YOUR COMPANIES CLAIMS ARE NOT REVOLUTIONARY:
Here are 19 points of Scientifically Researched benefits:
As mentioned earlier, following are 19 points of technical differentiation and benefits which separate the ORION4Sight technology from all the others. Most Snow-Goggles on the market just have colored plastic lenses, O4S has something completely different. These 19 points illustrate just some of the science behind our assertion this is the best Snow Goggle on the planet.
Much of this is shown in the video above, but here is further detail:
1. Visible light is "regulated" or "filtered" by proprietary O4S optional properties embodied within the front Goggle Lens which enhances and sharpens your vision with less eyestrain and separates them from all other “dark or colored snow goggle lenses” - MOST SKI GOGGLES DO THAT ALREADY
2. Although the O4S lens initially looks reddish-orange to your eye, independent optical laboratory tests reveal that a normal and healthy human eye will experience very minimal, if any, color change while looking through a O4S lens. - HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM A PERSIMMON LENS FROM OTHER COMPANIES?
3. Optical physicists respond to this color-paradox using the descriptive term: “metamerism.” This simply means “look alike colors do not usually perform equally”. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOGGLE TECH, YOU ARE DESCRIBING A SCIENTIFIC TERM, I TOO CAN GOOGLE SHIT
4. Properties in the front ORION4Sight lens actually increase color saturation. - HOW?
5. The O4S lens also improves visual acuity (sharpness) making objects appear sharper and in greater detail. ALL SNOW GOGGLES DO THAT
6. When looking through an ORION4Sight lens for extended times, squinting and eye strain are simply gone, regardless of weather or lighting conditions. ALL SNOW GOGGLES DO THAT x2
7. These optical properties, along with a very light silver lens coating, dramatically reduces eye strain and overwhelming brightness experienced in full sun or new fallen snow. ALL SNOW GOGGLES DO THAT x3
8. The light silver mirror on the front lens regulates part of the visible light transmission so that transition from sun to clouds to shade becomes less drastic. ALL MIRRORED GOGGLES DO THAT
9. When snow is falling, or it’s cloudy or foggy, the O4S lens provides enhanced distance-viewing, as well as improved terrain and scene detail. ALL SNOW GOGGLES DO THAT x4
10. O4S lenses also provide reduced dark/light transitional times as you move between dark/light environments. ALL SNOW GOGGLES DO THAT x5
11. On top of a light silver coating is an “optically smooth” proprietary O4S Ultra-Hard coat. The combined silver coating and Ultra-Hard Coat minimizes lens scratches and helps to repel snow and water from the front lens surface. I can't speak for other goggle manufacturers, but I know Smith and Oakley already do this
12. The Goggle lens is molded flat and formed into a cylinder which makes it optically correct, providing optimum vision. WRONG, spherical lenses are optically correct. source
13. To manage fogging, the O4S Goggle is a sealed 2-lens system. ALL SNOW GOGGLES DO THAT x6
14. Additional anti-fog control is achieved by one of the industry’s best anti-fog coatings on the inside of the back lens surrounded by a 360-degree exterior ventilation system - I can't speak for other goggle manufacturers, but I know Smith and Oakley already do this, and actually look good.
15. The O4S synergistic lens features also eliminate the necessity of changing lenses for different weather or lighting conditions. That's cool you have a transitions lens, but so have lots of other companies.
16. Regardless of the weather conditions, if you can see better, your performance will improve, and you’ll likely become safer wearing an O4S Snow Goggle. NOT A TECH POINT
17. The Snow Goggle has ergonomic fitting foam to provide a warm, comfortable and complete air-sealed fit. ergonomic as in, they fit on a human face?
18. The Snow Goggle is designed for ALL snow activities. ALL SNOW GOGGLES DO THAT x7
19. The outer lens coating is harder than most, making cleaning easier as well as giving a level of water repellent function for enhanced vision. YOU COULD HAVE JUST SAID THIS ON #11 WHILE TALKING ABOUT YOUR "HARD COAT", ALL SNOW GOGGLES ARE WATER REPELLENT, THEY'RE PLASTIC