Welcome to our new beta design! Click here to go back to the old Newschoolers.
SV.lukastaylorHey NS when I'm not skiing skating or at school, I'm probably playing shred sauce here are some ideas i thought would be pretty cool to actually see in the game. Post some of your ideas in the comments!
1. Customizable Characters- being able to make your own characters would be so rad with different ski builds and graphics. Outerwear would be really sick as well!
2. Edit Others Maps- you could do this in the old shred sauce by taking level codes putting them into the editor and just moving things around. it was pretty fun to go take one of your favorite maps and being able to move that rail there and that jump just a little over to the left. Malcolm should totally bring it back!
3. First Person- being able to go in first person would be pretty cool just to change things up!
4. Surface Swaps- again you could do these in the old version by pressing N on a rail and spinning but this feature was removed for presses on rails. I really wanna see these come back!!! Nothing was funner the doing a sick 3'surface on a fat tube!
5. New Grabs- id like to see cubans, stales, dub nose, seat belts, and uncrossed mutes! what about you guys?
6. BACKSLIDES!- i seriously want back and front slides so bad!!!!
What have you guys been wanting to see in Shredsauce let me know in the comments!
tschums1) instant replays could be sweet
2) playing online with other people, like with contests or just having other skiers on the maps to make it seem a little more life like