Hello, we are looking for a ski/snowboard enthusiast to help us ship some skis this winter. We have 2 positions available and are looking to hire asap! Below is a little information about the job or you can visit our KSL add at: http://www.ksl.com/jobs/listing/623043?ad_cid=1
This is a shipping position for our website Utahskis.com. We have 11 stores throughout Utah. The inventory from those stores is offered on our website. The Shipper position will make a list of stores he/she needs to visit each day. They will go to each store, pickup the items, and return to our shipping area. Orders must be shipped efficiently and correctly. Position will be Mon - Fri: 8a - 4p. Our 2nd shipper position will be Mon - Fri: 9a - 5p.
You will build a pickup list each day. You will go to each store required and pickup the items needed to fill our orders. The items will be brought back to our shipping area and shipped.
- Must have a reliable vehicle / Clean driving record (Small traffic violations okay)
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a smart phone with access to google sheets
- Independent / Self starter
- Must be efficient, organized, and able to multi-task
- Computer skills needed
- Ski/Snowboard Industry knowledge is a plus
- FedEx and/or shipping knowledge is a plus
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon! Fingers crossed for SNOW!