Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
179 High Society FR *mint*, 27.5 SPK 85, TNF Gonzo Jacket, Grenade Sullen Enforcer Jacket, Burton Poacher Pants
First off, I've uploaded photos a million times on NS, but for some reason these photos were all broken images when uploaded. So as much as I hate threads without photos, I will not have any for the time being but can get them to you with the click of a button, just message me.
I am moving and cannot take this gear with me! So great prices all around and prices are still negotiable
- Last years High Society FR skis (white and baby blue graphics)
- 179 length, 92 mm width
- Skied less than 15 days. Never saw a rail or box. Perfect condition.
- Mounted with Rossi Axial 2's which have also seen less than 15 days and are in perfect condition. Mount is for a 317 mm boot (roughly 27.5) at 1 cm back from true center
- Salomon SPK 85 boot (black w/ green and yellow)
- 27.5/317 mm BSL
- Used less than 15 days, perfect condition
-TNF Gonzo Jacket (black, red and light blue)
- Size Large but fits like XXL (for real, I'm 5'11" and its closer to my knees than my mid thighs)
- 9/10 condition, no rips or stains or tears or anything. Used less than a season
- Grenade Sullen Enforcer Jacket (black)
- Size L but fits like an XXL (same fit as Gonzo jacket listed above)
- 10/10 condition. Worn once around town
- Burton Poacher Pants (black)
- Size XL (true to size)
- 9/10 condition, worn less than 15 times
Again, message me for pics because the files are broken when uploaded
**This thread was edited on Jun 26th 2015 at 1:34:42pm
150 without bindings
Skiing is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's good and when it's bad, well, it's still pretty good.
Bump! All prices negotiable
Bump, bump bump it up
Prices still negotiable
Bump all prices negotiable
Lengths on that Northface Gonzo jacket?
35" from top of zipper to bottom of zipper
Sorry, not quite 35" - about 34.5"
Would you do the bindings by themselves?
All times are Eastern (-4)