Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
Living in revelstoke?
looking for some insight on what it's like to live in revelstoke. 2 days of riding there this season was enough to make me consider doing next season out there but I'd like to know a bit about the town/surrounding area and what living there is like. didn't think I'd get any traffic in bc regionals so I'm postin here.
we woke up as men but tonight we'll sleep as killers
"Get some stinky fingers on first chair or its not legit" - Lewisd553
I did a season in Revy three seasons ago.
- RMR, the mountain is nice, good snow, the slack is quite good too.
- Rogers Pass.... is the shit. Buy a touring set-up and take some AVY course if you don't have any
- I had a car, so transportation wasn't a problem, there's a bus though
- Apartment/housing isn't too bad either, less expensive then whistler and such. 500$ a month get you something nice.
- There's party every night or so, toonie tuesday, wings night and some good show, I went to Masta Ace concert.
- Jobs are hard to get if you don't get there soon enough, but you don't want to work, you're there to ski.....
- Kicking not to far
- Kelowna is close to if there's no snow and you have a DH bike
- Beer is fucking expensive and weed too
- I bought a pool pass, nothing better than some swimming, hot tub on down days
That's on top of my head
Looking for a room in Revelstoke and A job. PM Me
All times are Eastern (-4)