Looking to unload some goodies! Prices are OBO. NO TRADES. In SLC so pickup is cool, but will ship. All orders will come with a handful of die cut and normal stickers
1. Moment Bibby Pro. 186cm. 10/11 model I believe (2nd gen). The good? They're super fun skis and handle everything from park to powder. These are the flat-camber ones which are rad. The bad? They're beat! Topsheets are super chipped, the base on one ski are super haggard. Big time p-tex and the base is on it's way out. Have two mounts, ones for griffon demos, and the second for FKS/Pivot. Needless to say, these are the funnest skis I've ever ridden. $60 OBO
2. Marker Jester Pros. 14/15 model with only three days of use. Some light cosmetic scuffs, but one of the raddest binding on the market. Comes with 110mm brakes but can swap to the 90mm or 132mm if you need. $250 OBO
3. TREW Wyeast jacket. This is their soft-shell jacket that is money for spring time shredding. Size XL. Great shape, the bungee cables are not inside the jacket and hang a little. $50 OBO
4. TREW Eagle Pant. Size large. One of the best pants on the market. $100 OBO
5. Oakley Canopy with HI yellow lens and black iridium lens. Brand new. Comes with the boxes and cleaning cloths. Never used. $100 OBO
6. K2 Press. 14/15 model year. 179cm size, drilled once for marker griffon/jester. These have the coors light top sheet. Great condition, just not a park skier anymore. $75 OBO
PLEASE PM with any questions!
**This thread was edited on Nov 16th 2014 at 9:53:28pm
I've learnt a few things the last few months; Life goes on and how we want it to go on is a choice and even if we want to escape, there is no-where to escape so we might as well make right now awesome.