We're looking for the most epic summer ski photo imaginable. Strap on your boots, click in, and have fun!
Together with K2, we're going to spread the stoke and keep the good vibes going all summer long. The concept is simple -- suit up, click in, and get the shot. So what are you waiting for? Get creative, have fun, and who knows, maybe you'll win some free gear along the way!
We're looking for the most epic and/or hilarious summer ski photo imaginable, but with no snow present whatsoever. This could be an absolute banger like Andy Mahre water skiing, a wicked stall on a handrail, or simply downing some cheeseburgers at McDicks in your full ski gear. Extra points go out for creativity and uniqueness of location.
How to win*:
- Upload your photo.The photo should be of you wearing your ski gear in the funniest/craziest/most ridiculous place you can think of.
- Five Finalists will be selected by Public vote. One Grand Prize Winner will be selected by a K2 Representative
- The 2nd through 5th place winners will be determined by their ranking from the public vote.
What you can win:
- One grand prize awarded one pair of K2 Shreditor 92 skis, one pair of K2 Spyne 110 Ski boots, one K2 Rival Helmet, one pair of K2 Goggles, one pair of K2 Poles, one K2 Pilchuck Backpack, and one K2 Hoodie.
- The second place winner will receive one pair of K2 Spyne 110 boots.
- The third place winner will receive one K2 Rival Helmet and one pair of K2 Goggles.
- The fourth and fifth place winners will each receive one K2 hoodie, one K2 T-shirt, and one K2 Hat.
More info & Enter: bit.ly/K2PhotoContest
*See Rules and Regulations Section 13 for exact prizing. US Only. 13+
"I used to be a gangsta back then, doin stuff, stealin stuff, cheese, fruit, bread, Onions. Now all i do is golf."
"This is a good example of the unstoppable force NSG can become though, kind of like a disorganized but aggressive army of fire ants, driven forward by their latest purchase and whatever is on their mind...." - cydwhit
"This is a good example of the unstoppable force NSG can become though, kind of like a disorganized but aggressive army of fire ants, driven forward by their latest purchase and whatever is on their mind...."