What's up NS! It's been a while since I've been in B/S/T but I'm moving to California and have some stuff that I don't need but I think could go to a good home. Paypal only, buyer pays shipping. PM me with interest or questions. Thanks!
Not sure if this is Bob Marley or Jesus on this bad boy, but nevertheless its dope. Favorite part is the full zip - the gold zipper runs all the way up to the top of the hood. It's got a couple scuffs and a little stain (as shown).
Vurt Hoodie, 2XL - $10
Good condition, soft and colorful.
T-Shirts (all never worn, and all free + ship)
K2 Skis Shirt, M
I have 3 medium K2 Skis shirts, all super soft and brand new (1 still in plastic). I haven't put them on (I don't fit in a medium) but if I had to guess I'd say they fit a little small.
Kooter Brown Baby-Son Technology Shirt, L
Anyone remember Kooter Brown? This was crew that Ian Compton, Parker White, and Chris Logan used to shred with back in the day. Here's a video to jog your memory:
Rome SDS "Resort Town Commandments" Shirt, L
1. Thou shall never piss off the locals
2. When shown secret spots thou shall keep them to thy fucking self
3. Thou shall know every daily food and drink special within a five mile radius
4. Thou shall not snake the lift line on a pow day (see Rule 1)
5. Thou shall tip thy local shop guy at least once a season (beer is acceptable)
6. Thou shall pick up hitch hikers carrying snowboards
7. Though shall not claim loc' status during thy first season (see Rule 1)
8. Thou shall never surf a couch without bearing gifts
9. Thou shall not let hoes or bros come before a pow day
10. Thou shall recognize the girl guy ratio and lower thy fucking standards
Crossing my fingers that all these pics work. I'm away this weekend so I won't be able to start shipping till next week. I move early August, so hopefully there's interest. Thanks all, be easy!
OP: "If you suddenly skied off a huge fuckin cliff and you only had time to throw one last trick before you died, what would it be?"
Malcolm: "id probably just flail my self to death"
"If the overall quality of your film depends on what you shot it on, you aren't ready to make a film." - Barry Green