- Really nice variation in shots, angles, etc.
- 1:12 would have been really nice if he hadn't ducked behind the snow in the trees
- If you're going to use audio, or use foley (recorded separately or used from another video), you need to use audio for the whole clip. For the first urban shot where he fell over, you had the rail sound as he hit it but no sound of him falling, which sounded discontinuous. Also you didn't time it right, so the sound came far too long after he actually hit the rail, which tells me you must have taken audio from another clip (which is perfectly okay, I do that for 80% of my audio, just practice on dialing it better.)
- Shot at :30 putting the bindings on was a little too long, should've only made it last the length of him strapping one of them.
- Honestly all of the intro shots were too long, shortening all of them would've helped a lot.
- If you use audio for some clips, use it for all
- Try not to put crashes into the action of the video, it kinda fucks with the flow and doesn't make it work as cleanly.
- Shot at 1:16 was unnecessary
- Too long, I got bored pretty quickly, didn't watch the whole thing, kinda skipped through
- Don't use all slow motion, especially with a song like that, it needs to pick up
- Song's been used a lot before
- Audio at 3:16 was baaaaad
So really I think there are a few places you could improve upon:
- Get better with your audio. If you're shooting with a mic, don't blow out the sounds. When you're editing, make sure you time everything right, use it on all clips, and if there are differences in volume, throw in a lot of fades in and out to make the different volumes see miniscule.
- Get a little better at grading. I personally don't like to grade to a specific color, but rather whatever will give me the most "real" impression of the colors that day.
- Your filming is just fine, a lot better than most of the people on here. Keep sticking with that approach to cinematography and you'll be really well off for it.
Basically just work on editing, that's all that needs to be improved.