Welcome to our new beta design! Click here to go back to the old Newschoolers.
hey check out my latest edit:
and here is my coorslight challenge entry (so 2012):
Yo my name is Seb Chartrand, I’m 23 years old, from Montreal, I’m sponsored by Atomic skis, Rip Curl, Performance Boardshop and Pimp Hands.
THIS IS WHY I should get a spot :
1. Since I’m 12 years old I’ve been competing around the province of Quebec. I actually shared my first podium in Tremblant 11 years ago with Alexi Godbout;
2. I have over 40 podiums in my “career”. Some highlights include 2nd place in Tremblant Urban Jib (which is similar to the actual event), 1st place Axis Slopestyle, Coors Light Challenge winner, 1st place Coca-Cola T4 in Tremblant, War of Rails invitation, and many more… basicaly what I am saying is that I’ve always been in the Quebec contest scene;
3. I’m part of the Tabarnak Pack, the whole crew is invited except for me;
4. I’m a full time student at university, and I’ve been a full time student all my life, and even if I skied less than 100 days/year all my life, I still managed to get some results and good shots every year;
5. I f*cking want to compete there.
And for the 4 other spots I would suggest Yan Bussières, Simon Gingras, Nic Chenard and Kristaps Thompson.