That's right folks. I will be purchasing an inflatable orca to replace ole Jessepi. Why? Because I will probably never get to experience Jessepi and that hurts my heart badly. Also, he's probably dead.
So, that's about it really. Post in the thread locations or pm me.
Also, here is a list why killer whales are better than sharks:
1. Killer whales hunt in packs, sharks are loners, LAME!
2. There are no recorded killer whale attacks on humans, something sharks just can't say, GUILTY!
3. Killer whales are whales...that kill shit...like wtf?, AWESOME!
4. Killer whales can use sonar making them almost exactly like a submarine. Sharks just sniff shit, talk about fucking creepy, CREEPY!
5. The killer whale will often play with its food, throwing it into the air with its snout or tail (see they like to have fun!). Sharks just eat it, BORING!
6. Killer whales sometimes kill blue whales. Sharks just like to talk with blue whales about their feelings, LOSERS!
REAL VIDEO OF SHARK IN NATURAL HABITAT:
REAL VIDEO OF ORCA IN NATURAL HABITAT:
So NS you do the math, do we really NEED Jessepi or is Commander Flex Plexico what we were looking for all along?
"NS =semi pornographic, ski dating, subject matter experts about law, drugs, culinary, gaming, automotive, and nonsensical jibberjabber / troll haven / school of internet sexuality and spelling."-Rick.Roll
"You had sex with a 13 year old Indian? This is the 21st century not the fucking Lewis & Clark expedition Jesus Christ"-Thizzle.
Days of Shred: 1