-price includes shipping
-feel free to throw offers, I feel like this stuff is cheap already BUT I WANT IT GONE!
-No trades (Except Crowbars lenses)
-I'm legit, check the feedback.
1. Causwell EP Bib Pants, Size Large. Khaki Color. 15k/15k. In 8.5/10 Condition, A few small slits on the cuffs, not big and doesn't really effect waterproofing. I only wore these pants a handful of times and they are sick! $50
2. Wu-Tang Raichle Flexon/Full Tilts. 29.0 Mondo/326 BSL. 6 flex tongue. Shells only. Two replaced buckles and powerstraps. Heels in good shape. Still have tons of life left in them and WAY cheaper than getting this years B&E's. $45
3. Black Diamond Liners. Came out of BD Prime AT boots. 28.5 Mondo. Boa system. Worn for ~20 days touring before I got new liners. These fit nicely in the Raichles, and kind of make them cool with the BOA system. I'll sell these for $25 or sell them with the Raichles for $65 total
4. King Size Hoodie. Size XL TALL, 35" long. Worn 3 times. Charcoal grey. $15
5. Smith Phenom Goggles. White with Sensor Mirror lens. Worn twice, in excellent condition. $25
6. Girls Holden Pants. Size Large (fit like a mens medium, for reference i'm 6' 165lbs). Green color, pretty beat with some dirt on them, still waterproof at 10K/10K, maybe a good wash could get some of the dirt off and replenish the DWR. $20
7. K2 Rival Helmet. Size Large, took most of the padding out, no hard slams, one season old. $15
8. Electric Guage Sunglasses. Brown Lens, Tortoise Shell frame. Worn only a few times, lenses are in great shape. $15
9. Causwell T-shirt. Size XL. 33" long. $10 or will throw in with the EP bibs.
Thats it homies, get at me with offers, and...listen to Jerry.