More information here
O’Neill Women’s Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator
O’Neill Women’s is looking for a highly motivated and hard working individual with 1-3 years of proven marketing experience, including social media and public relations. This person will be able to multi-task, represent the brand in a positive manner, and think strategically to execute multi-dimensional marketing plans. This person must also be able to understand fashion trends and interpret them into compelling social media content.
The O’Neill Women’s Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator will report directly to the O’Neill Women’s Marketing and Public Relations Director.
Digital & Social Media
• Develop innovative, effective, on-going social media plan/strategy across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Wanelo, and more) and the O’Neill Women’s Blog.
• Manage day-to-day activity across all social media platforms, including weekend posts.
• Monitor/engage consumers via social media platforms, fostering conversations and relationships.
• Develop all social media campaigns, contests, and sweepstakes via a social media calendar that ties back to ongoing marketing campaigns.
• Develop, write, copy edit and proofread editorial content for the O’Neill Women’s blog.
• Work closely with O’Neill athletes and ambassadors to produce and execute content.
• Travel to events to cover relevant brand stories as needed.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, culture, and applications and apply that knowledge to increase social media following.
• Measure and analyze effectiveness of social media campaigns to maximize results on a daily basis.
• Work closely with art department and e-commerce to align marketing messages across all O’Neill web sites and social media platforms. Monitor all platforms to ensure a consistent and timely marketing message is conveyed.
• Serve as the liaison between O’Neill Women’s and its athletes and ambassadors, including ensuring they have seasonal product. Also actively build and maintain O’Neill’s community of ambassadors.
• Coordinate and produce all O’Neill Women’s ecommerce shoots and O’Neill Girls 7-14 locations shoots. Coordinate model castings and assist with photoshoot production as needed.
• Manage Marketing interns.
• Coordinate retail marketing events/promotions and serve as the brand representative at events.
• Assist Marketing and Public Relations Director with other marketing projects as needed.
• Maintain and develop existing contacts with all endemic and non-endemic publications.
• Coordinate media projects and initiatives with external PR agency.
• Work closely with design and merchandising team to understand trends and hero skus for each season.
• Attend and present seasonal product lines at industry tradeshows as needed.
• Serve as liaison between O’Neill athletes/ambassadors and media for any media opportunities.