We are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to take full responsibility for the overall strategy and roadmap for our ecommerce department.
The Ecommerce Manager will manage the day-to-day activities across all online channels.
Managing marketing activities that delivers sales and enable our company to achieve its growth objectives.
- Working with existing customer portfolio and identifying new marketing and online sales opportunities.
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for all content and promotions directly, and support partners indirectly.
- Plan strategy and roadmap for all future contact promotions, which lead to greater customer acquisition and retention.
- The ideal candidate will come from an ecommerce background, and has a track record of growing sales directly from online activity.
- They will have a total understanding of customer contact processes, conversion processes and the values associated with customer acquisition and the long-term retention.
Good literacy and communication skills, negotiation skills, confident to build relationships internally and externally.
- Has a clear vision of where they want to take the business and are looking for a proven Ecommerce Manager to take ownership of all online activity and help drive sales growth.
Presenting Sales and ROI reports to head of sales.
Managing the eCommerce platform in the most optimal environment and ensuring maximum return for all investments.
- Manage eNewsletters.
- Manage Key Word advertising.
Desired Skills & Experience
Online customer communication
Acquistion and retention programmes
Work with resellers
Drive sales growth
Combination of Base Salary and Commission
O’Neill, the original California surf, snow and youth lifestyle brand, was founded in 1952 when a young man named Jack O’Neill took his unstoppable passion for surfing and used it to beat Mother Nature at her own game. Pioneering the world’s first neoprene wetsuit, Jack had successfully found a way to extend his surf sessions in the bone-chilling breaks of Northern California. He opened up the garage doors to his first surf shop in Santa Cruz soon after.
While many things have changed since those humble beginnings, Jack’s initial vision of producing functional and innovative boardriding products continues to lie at the core of everything the company does. O’Neill’s core values – innovation in style and technology – have seen the brand devote itself wholeheartedly to the evolution of the action sports lifestyle. From the first ever neoprene wetsuit and surf leash, to the world’s first stitchless boardshorts and range of groundbreaking wearable electronics, O’Neill’s progressive spirit will always drive the company forward. For more information, please visit www.oneilleshop.ca
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org