The Post Production team is looking for a few highly qualified interns to help us this winter with the various post production and editing related projects. Winter is a fun time of year for us as we start filming in Jackson and around the world for our various film projects. Our winter internship program focus on the various editing projects we work on over the winter. This could be internal, web or commercial related. Deadlines are tight, expectations are high, and we rely heavily on our interns to help support us through this process.
- Own and edit many of the DVD/Blu-ray extras for this year's film.
- Edit additional web related content from the 2012/2013 filming seasons.
- Work on sponsor related footage transfers.
- Help support team light and shoot athlete interviews.
- Work on motion graphics intros and titles.
- Can tell stories and create emotion through editing.
- Very strong understanding of Adobe Premiere.
- Proficient with other Adobe Creative Suite Applications a must.
- Self starter, highly driven, and a creative thinker.
- Clear and effective written communicator.
- Ability to take creative direction effectively.
- Ability to create Motion Graphics assets a big plus.
- A good understanding of the action sports culture (especially skiing) is a must.
- Loves new challenges and solving complex problems.
- Willingness to learn new software applications and teach others.
- Discipline to follow a project from start to finish.
- Avalanche 1 certification and knowledge or experience of safe travel backcountry a huge plus.
TIME REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER DETAILS:
- Hours: 30 per week minimum (Flexible depending on employment situation)
- Compensation: Unpaid
- Housing: Not provided
- Ski Pass: Currently not provided. (Sorry) Many interns have found part time jobs at the resort which have provided ski passes.
- Duration: December/January - April 15th.
Location: Position will be based in TGR’s headquarters at the base of the Teton Mountains in Wilson, WY.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and links to any relevant example work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Winter Post-Production Internship in the subject field.