January will mark my first year with my DSLR, I feel like I have learned so much in this year, but I also feel like I am still far far far away from where I want to be.
1. Shoot more!
2. Take pictures that have more "meaning" to them.
3. Take pictures of skiing that are more than just snaps of action.
4. Make an actual online portfolio.
5. Shoot more!
6. Get off campus!
7. Create some images that are premeditated.
8. Continue to use strobes/buy more.
9. Consider composition much more than I have been!
10. Shoot more!
I also wanted to thank all of you NS'ers that have given critiques on my photos you guys always seem to be on point and I respect your experience.