So my plan is to burn the episodes onto DVD's that will work from her DVD player. I will write a letter about how cool she is and wrap them up and put it in her locker at school and it has potential to be a killer present. I just could use some help with the technical aspect.
So I torrented the episodes in the best quality I could find, and they are .MKV files. I'm assuming I'll need to convert these to .Avi or .mp4 in order to burn them since .MKV is such a weird uncommon file (As far as I know)
1. So what is the best video converter that won't take away from the quality? These are 1 gig + files, so make sure the converter can handle them. I need this program to be free, or I need to be able to torrent it.
2. What file should I convert the MKV to in order for it to look/work the best on the DVDs?
3. What discs should I use/what will work the best?
will these be okay? http://www.officemax.com/technology/drives-memory-storage/cds-dvds-and-data-storage/dvd-media/product-prod2050054
I plan on having each episode on a different disc to make it easier for her to watch. If those won't be fast enough can you please recommend some? preferably a 10 pack because I won't have much use for DVD's after this. Please find them on bestbuy, office max, target, radio shack, or walmart because I live 10 miles away from those stores so I can go pick them up. Basically please find them on a website that has stores, not just an online store. (if the ones I linked aren't good enough)
4. What burner should I use?
I haven't burned a movie since like 2006, and when I did then it had a watermark because I used a shitty free burner. What is the best burner that is free that doesn't have an obnoxious watermark? If it isn't free I need to be able to torrent it, I can't really afford a software I'll only use a handful of times.
5. Once burned, will it be able to play on any DVD player? I don't know what kind she has but I'm assuming it's pretty basic. I'll test it on my player, and my ps3 before I give it to her.
I go to a tiny class C school and this is one of my last options with the ladies. She's like the only one that's fine that I have a chance with/isn't stuck up. Since she doesn't have everything handed to her she's super down to earth and cool and i really like her for that. So please NS, help a brotha out any info helps.
need any clarification on what I need just ask. Thanks. This is my life when I can't ski haha