I'm heading to the US next week and I was wondering if any of you Yanks and Canucks might be interested in a couple lenses I have for sale. I could bring them with me and ship them when I get there.
I want to sell (preferably) all of these so prices are a little lower than you'll see elsewhere.
If you're interested in anything, gimme a PM.
Buy 2 lenses, get 10% off of total
Buy 3 lenses, get 20% off of total
- Vivitar (Tokina made) 17mm f/3.5 RMC. Great lens. Ultra wide-angle at an affordable price. Glass is in great condition. This is the 67mm filter thread version, not the 77mm thread version which is much inferior.
OM-mount, can be adapted to Canon and M4/3
- Mamiya-Sekor (Tomioka made) 60mm f/2.8 Macro - M42 mount. Does 1:1 (real life) magnification and is VERY sharp. Great lens in great condition. Glass is scratch-free and dust free.
One of the cheapest macro lenses around that does 1:1.
Can be adapted to Canon and M4/3
- Olympus OM Zuiko 135mm f/3.5 - GREAT condition. Glass is scratch-free, fungus free, haze free. Aperture is oil-free and snappy as can be. Comes with both original caps and the original leather case. It's a TINY lens for a 135mm (the smallest I know) and the quality is amazing. Can be adapted to Canon and M4/3
- Olympus OM ZUiko 135mm f/3.5 - Same lens. Also good condition. Comes with the original rear-cover and a generic lens cap. No case. Lens is scratch-free. Aperture is oil-free and snappy as can be. There's just a TINY bit (think 1mm) of dried-out fungus that hasn't grown in the year I've owned the lens. Doesn't affect image quality whatsoever. Can be adapted to Canon and M4/3
- Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 135mm f/3.5. PERFECT condition. Comes with the original case, original lens hood, front cover and a generic back cover. This lens has the smoothest focus ring of any lens I've ever used bar some 2000$+ Leica lenses. M42 mount, can be adapted to Canon and M4/3.
- Helios 44-2 58mm f/2 lens. Very smooth focus, preset aperture. Blades are oil-free and smooth. Glass is very clean and dust-free. The filter thread is dented, so using filters isn't an option. Can be adapted to Canon and M4/3
- Soligor 200mm f/3.5. T2 mount. Comes with Canon EF adapter.
Focusing ring is stiff, but moves and is smooth, despite its stiffness. Actually a REALLY good telephoto lens. Samples can be found online. Glass is clear. Comes with rear-cap and lens cap.
- Tokina RMC 80-200 f/4.5. (Dried out) fungus on the front element. Can't comment on how it affects picture quality. I'll throw it in if anyone decides they want to buy 75$+ worth or more of lenses from me!