So here's the situation. I skied Domains most of last season and basically liked them a lot.
I liked the softish flex, the fat edges, the rocker... pretty much everything about the ski, except the extruded base which is pretty awful. I know some people ski them happily but I couldn't deal with it.
What I want is:
- a rockered park ski with minimal camber, good for butters etc
- over 90mm under foot. Ideal waist would be 95mm but a little more/less would be acceptable.
- It HAS to have a sintered base though,
- Ideally it has to come from a big brand since we tend not to get the smaller brands in europe.
- Line Blends are too soft.