Shot in the dark, but I'm looking to trade my nice T2I setup plus a bit of money for another HPX/ HVX for the upcoming winter season.
Setup would include
- Eazy Handle V2 with tool and extra hardwear
- Tamron 17-50 with lens hood
- Rokinon 8mm
- Rode Videomic Pro
- Micover Windscreen
- Z96 light
- 16gb sd card with magic lantern
- 1 Canon battery, 4 Photive camera batteries, and battery charger
- Promaster variable ND filter for the Tamron
All the gear is in great working condition, and I shot all of the snowboard movie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raJO_S7Yn4k) using this setup . I just got an HPX last spring and love it, and would like to replace my DSLR setup with another videocamera to hand to homies for a second angle at spots.
At this time I'm only really interested in trades or selling as a package for around $1400 or so, but maybe in the future would want to sell individual items.
If you're interested, message me on here, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call me (503) 680-9575.