So we just bought a sticker machine.
Here's how this works:
1. You send me a PM with what you want, what color, size, and a link to the image you want cut if it's custom. I can trace it into vector format from there
2. I send you my address (might just end up posting it in thread later, its a dorm so not even my house)
3. You send me a SASS with your username, cash, and what you want again for reference.
4. If you you don't want to send cash to a stranger from the internet, paypal works
5. I cut your sticker(s) and send them to you in the envelope you sent me
Pricing: This will be by size, $1 for large stickers (>~5'') and 2/$1 for small stickers. Don't send change in the mail. (I'm not a business major, idk if this will make us money but it should at least cover the cost of vinyl, and making stickers is fun anyway)
Here's pictures of stuff we made
The skier doing a backflip and the Send It East are custom ones I designed myself