Starting tomorrow we will have a 18 ft pipe, one jump and 6-8 rails/jibs. Sunday (7-21-13) we are going to doze the pipe to make more room for rail/jib space. We will run that set up as long as we can. 6-10 rails/jibs with one good jump to hike.
When the camps are done in August we will make the decision to either move up to the veins(has nothing to due with someone else renting them) it will be totally on snow levels. I can say right now its not looking great. The biggest issue is the ability to exit out of HCSC area. With no handle tows to get people out of the area we will not be moving the park up. We will however have some form of park open. It may not be some huge lap-able park but you will be able to hit a few jibs/rails.
Right now its all on mother nature. If its super warm over the next few weeks it will get harder and harder to keep a good sized park going. So bare with us.
For updates follow us on FB at www.facebook.com/timberlinefreestyle for updates on the park.
Timberline Lodge, OR