Fun fact: In Illinois in 2008, a woman had to have her dachshund, called Roscoe, put down after the dog gnawed off her big toe while she slept. Mrs Floyd, 56, woke up too late because nerve damage from diabetes had left her with no feeling in her toes.
"Because she's the hero they deserve, but not the one they need right now. So, they'll hunt her, because she can take it. Because she's not our hero. She's a silent alcoholic. A watchful booze hound. A drunk knight." -TechnoPotamus
"she just partied for a week straight in a dress and sombrero." -Rossik
1) Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
2) If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months, and 6 days you would have created enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
3) The average life span of a Major League baseball is 7 pitches.
4) Go. Is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
5) The odds of being born male are 51.2% according to census.
6) Every year Mexico City sinks about 10 inches.