EVERYTHING OBO, OFFER ME A PRICE IF YOU THINK ITS TOO HIGH, WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
BUYER PAYS SHIPPING
BUNDLES WILL GET DEALS
STICKERS WITH PURCHASE
K+ FOR BUMPS
1. Smith I/O 9.5/10 $75
Got these brand new, babied them throughout the year. (includes hard case as well)
2. Armada B-Dog Mitts 8/10 $30
Used for half the year, super warm, wore them when it was -10 F and I was sweating.
3. Jiberish slouch beanie BNWT 10/10 $15
BNWT, only taken out of the bag for the picture.
4. iNi Coop. Beanie 10/10 $5
Wore it once when it was 0 F out, super warm/soft and quality material.
5. Jiberish XXL State Fair flannel 9/10 $35
Worn a few times out on dates, really quality shirt, girlfriend loves it.
6. M. Elihu hoodie XL 9/10 $20
Worn for spring skiing, no stains or fraying. Really warm hoodie.
7. Oakley Frogskins BNWT (Ebay auction only)
8. Jiberish Chambreezy XXL 10/10 $65
Got this brand new from TheClap. THE NICEST, MOST COMFORTABLE HOODIE I'VE EVER OWNED. Worn a few times around the house. Just too big for me, if you have an XL or L and would trade I'd love you forever. Otherwise its only for sale.
1980, its a year not a trick.
not that 4bi9, it means
9 pm bedtimes