Good job! The music was not too bad, either.
- Color Grading looked really nice
- Shots all looked pretty good, very few overexposed or out of focus
- A little off with syncing the music w/ video at points (1:30ish)
- I think you should have had him take off the headphones, they were kind of detracting IMO
- Didn't like the motion tracked titles, the shot was too jumpy for them to look good
- Didn't think that the stadium fit the vibe well
But seriously, overall it worked out quite well for your first music video.
And also, don't say "there are some things that you can't change", that just makes you seem like you're not confident in your product and that you're setting up for excuses upon critique.