Ok so it's time to sell all my shit so I can do fun things this summer and buy new shit for next year. I'd like to get asking price on all items, seeing how they're pretty good deals. All prices include shipping. Message me with offers. Only trades I'm looking for are 185 Line Opus.
I AM NOT GOING TO MEASURE ZIPPER LENGTHS FOR YOU, THAT'S WHAT THE GOOGLE IS FOR
1. 2012 184 Sir Francis Bacon
Just some minor cosmetic damage. Never seen a rail. Anywhere there is damage has been professionally expoxied. Mounted for a 305mm boot with Jester Pros.
Skis with bindings $450. Skis $350. Bindings $150.
Comes with GREEN Jester Pros, not yellows.
2. 2012 185 Volkl Chopsticks. These are in really great condition. mounted for Jester Pros with a 302 BSL. only skiied on 4 days. If you're looking for a fully rockered symmetrical pow ski this is the best ski on Earth.
$650 Skis with bindings. $500 Skis. $200 Bindings
3. 2012 173 Icelantic Shaman
These skis rip. You downsize with these skis so they're for someone who typically rides 178-185's. Super fun directional twin that can handle literally anything you throw at it, except the park. Mounted for Jester's on a 305 mm BSL
4. Full Tilt 26.5 Drop Kicks with 8 flex tongues.
Only used for this season, about 35 days total.
5. Jiberish XXXL Auburn Flannel
I've worn it like 3 times never washed
6. Jiberish Academy XXL
7. Jiberish A La Mode Black 2XL
Worn about 2 dozen times, never washed
8. Saga Creamsicle size Large
Worn skiing 3 times, no rail stains. 8/10 condition
9. Patagonia Asaprton Jacket Size Large
Hands down my favorite jacket ever. 400 fil Primaloft synthetic down. Gore text water/windproofing.
10. Retro Oakley Crowbars Grey Polarzied lens.
Lens has a crack on inside
Good luck and message me or post in thread with any questions.
Bumps get +k
Thanks for looking!!