Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post.
Register to become a member today!
Stuck between the 2013 salomon threats or the 2013 line afterbang, I ride park 95% of the day and groomers the other 5%
"He was the spearhead of the mod force. Everyone knew who he was and feared his wrath. There really isn't anyone like that anymore. Rowen didn't just delete their threads, he deleted their souls."
Get the Armada El Rey
it wasn't meant as a statement, it was meant as a question, which would be a better suit for that kind of riding?
+k for the actual kind of answer i wanted!
neither, both of those skis suck, look into it a little more, post some more threads asking about ski you're interested in
Just a bunch of skier fags hangin out -Cole Drexler
If you're not building an atom bomb, you're a pussy -Steve Step
All times are Eastern (-4)