Try switch tails first.
1. Come into the kicker with moderate speed.
2. shift your wait to your tails, if youre riding switch.
3. Simultaneously rotate (revert) while pressuring your tails
4. Hold your stance all the way around.
5. Try to time it so you get all the way around to straight just before you hit the lip of the kicker.
6. pop off your tails as you leave the kicker.
7. Let your momentum carry you around another 90 degrees.
8. Land sideways and slide.
9. Keep your momentum and come off switch.
Its always best to try stuff like this on flat boxes for a while til you get it dialed. Now that I've helped you out, why dont you help me by following the link below....
PLEASE HELP ME, take advantage of one of these sick offers!!