Hey guys, need to unload this stuff. Please keep in mind I'm shipping from Ontario, Canada. Paypal only.
I'm shooting mostly b&w, gonna start developing my own, so this I'd like to sell some of my film stock.
1. 10 roles of kodak gold 400, new and refrigerated, $2 each
2. 3 Roles of fuji 200 colour neg, expiry date unknown, 24 frames, $1.50 each
3. 2 roles of Agfa Optima II 400, colour neg, expired 2001 but frozen, this stuff looks cool, isn't made any more. Look around flickr for samples: $5 each
4. 3 roles of Fuji sensia II 100, expiry unknown but frozen, I shot a role and it was fine, really popular lomo film, looks fucking amazing when cross processed. $10 each? I have prepaid FUJI processing coupons for these that might not work anymore, yours to see if they do.
First purchase of film gets a free role of Ilford xp2 super, 24 frames, expired 2002 but frozen. I'll try to ship as cheaply as possible, lets say minimum 5 roles? If someone buys it all I'll toss in a small discount.
All of it so you can count. Top-bottom is Slide, Fuji, Kodak, Agfa, XP2
Next are my two older camera bags, trying to save up for an f-stop loka. Lens is a 70-200 F4L for reference:
5. Lowepro Flipside 200, 9/10, loved this bag, I've had it for just over a year. Holds a few lenses and a non gripped body, great size for skiing. I just normally shoot my 5d gripped so this is just to small for my use. Retails for $64 on b&h, let's say $40 + ship?
6. Older roots camera bag. This thing is great if you need a cheap solution. It can hold a body or two and a few lenses. Nice big front pocket for accessories, horizontal tripod carry on the bottom. Thinking $20 + ship for this, it's about 6.5/10.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me,