1. Prices are basically what it would take me to sell without a doubt
2. EVERYTHING is OBO, so feel free to low ball
3. Prices DON'T include shipping, and you have to pay it, so take that into consideration
4. I'm willing to trade so offer up!
5. Best way to reach me is email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or pm on here
6. Feel free to ask for more pictures or info on any item
First off are the SALOMON SPK 75 2011/2012 (26.5)
These were used only one season, probably 20+/- days, they've really held up for me and are a great boot. They have only the usual scratches/dings from skis hitting them on grabs ect. But condition is probably 8/10.
Looking for $125 OBO
Next up is the 2010/2011 LINE INFLUENCE RIDING HOODIE SIZE LARGE (30" ZIPPER)
Used this one season as well, probably only 10 days however. Good condition other than the usual darker areas around the cuffs and a rail stain by the shoulder. Not very noticeable. 8/10
Looking for $60 OBO
Third up are the LIQUID OUTERWEAR PANTS (MENS SMALL)
These things are pretty huge for being smalls, so don't be intimidated. I'm 5'8" and they're long enough to cover most of my boot if warn around the middle of the waist. Used two seasons probably 50 days. They are the best pants I have ever owned, you can literally wear nothing under the, and stay warm all day. Usual cuff damage/cuts. Repaired one of the bigger cuts with tape, but it could be sewed as well for a better look. Since their not in the best of condition probably 5/10 I'll let them go cheap.
Looking for $30 OBO
Finally are the 2011/2012 LINE PIN SKI POLE
Used these mainly as an urban pole, that's why they don't have grips or straps. They're a good pole, really light ect. Like I said before, I'm 5'9" and they go just below my waist if you put the tips on the floor. Since they're in such poor condition, 3/10, I'll let them go really cheap.
Looking for $10 OBO
1. IF YOU BUY ANY ITEM, I'LL GIVE YOU $20 OFF ANY OTHER ITEM, OR THROW IN THE POLES FOR FREE.