Here the my information---- I really want this camera specificaly.
1) My budget is $1000-$1200. I have it all stored up in my bank so I can spend it right away. I also have a job which pays $8 and hour so so pretty much $100 a week.
2) I am an absolute n00b when it comes to video/photography. I have decided to start this year because I think it would be absolutly crazy to go into this field of work. I haven't used this camera before, But i have looked up munch information about it. I have used more advanced cameras before because my aunt is a photographer and she lets me use hers from time to time.
2) I have a Pro grip, I can just adjust it to the canon if I decide to get it. My friend also has a go pro.
4) I am planning to shoot videos of freestlye skiing, tramps, and for other everyday uses. As well as take HD photos of them too. I will also use it for school-related subjects.
5) I will be doing all the filming, with the occasional friend taking photo of me skiing (I'm not that great on camera)
6) Follow cams are how I am going to shoot videos. But i will also get a tripod for still shots.
7) I have a macbook pro to edit these videos/photos. I have lots of space! :0
7) I-movie. Im not looking into spenfing money on other editing software.
ANY HELP WOULD BE AMAZING! thank you for your help!