So basically I have a lot of stuff, some ski related, some not, and it just needs to go. My apartment is too small, and there are people out there who could use this stuff way more than me. As such, i'm holding an online raffle to give it away! There's other stuff below, not included in the raffle, some is for sale, some is free on a first come first serve basis
Timeline: I'm guessing I'll leave this up for a couple weeks
1. To enter: Write a post IN THIS THREAD stating the item # for which you would like to be entered in the raffle. I will download the full thread to excel, listing all user names entered in each item. I will then use a random number generator to determine the winner.
2. ONE ENTRY ON ONE SINGLE ITEM PER PERSON, NO EXCEPTIONS - this means you only get to enter in the raffle for one item. This ensures people actually enter into raffles for items which they are interested. If I find you are entering in for multiple items, you will be disqualified
3. YOU PAY SHIPPING - yes, this stuff is free, but I'm not going to drop $300 to ship my stuff all over north america. I will cost you what I estimate the shipping will be. I live in Ontario, Canada and have shipped many items all over Canada and the US, I can guess what it will cost roughly. I'm not looking to make money off this stuff. ONLY ENTER IF YOU WILL PAY SHIPPING (PAYPAL ONLY). You must pay me before I ship the item. I will try to keep shipping costs low, most items should hopefully be around $5 to $15, depending on size/weight/distance. Shipping will be via Canada Post unless otherwise specified. I'll be using the cheapest shipping option and therefore no tracking numbers will be provided
4. I will ship to Canada and continental USA only. No exceptions. Sorry foreign shipping is just a hassle.
5. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone who I so feel like at any point in the process. Cheating, using an account alias, talking shit, formerly scamming people, or already being well endowed with ski gear (especially via parental support) all don't bode well for your eligibility for this contest. If you've already paid your shipping to me and I disqualify you, don't worry I'll refund it. I may also add, change or eliminate rules as I please
6. Please Play Fair - this thread is meant to help out other people. Please don't enter the contest for items that don't fit you, if you're not actually willing to pay shipping
7. Please no additional questions via PM on the items or contest please, what you see is what you get. I will only answer additional questions as I feel are necessary.
WINNERS will be contacted via PM on NS, once I know where you live I will estimate shipping. Once you have confirmed you will accept the item, pay the shipping charges, and provide the necessary details to me I will ship the item as soon as I can. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY SHIPPING, please just let me know, and I will draw someone else's name for the raffle. I'll let you know once I have shipped your item
Brand new, with tags, never used Jiberish sneak backpack. I'm expecting this to be the most popular item, so remember you can only enter on one item, so keep in mind your odds on this one may be low.
Used Jiberish sneak backpack. Condition 5/10. Anyone with an hour of time and even the poorest sewing skills will be able to mend this. The right strap has broken which I have just tied together for now, and there is a hole on the right side. With a little TLC this will be a great bag. Remember, only one entry on one item per person, so if you'd like to play the odds this bag is a better bet.
Axis Player sweater, size XL. Condition 7.5/10. I would guess 37 inches on the zipper, it's quite big. Bottom button is missing, that's actually how it came when I ordered it, never bothered to return it. Probably worn 30 times, maybe twice riding. No major visible stains or anything.
#4 - quantity = 2
Brand new, blank, black tall zip sweaters. Zipper is probably around 35 inches i'm guessing. Plenty of room in the hood for a helmet while riding. One of my friends has one of these and loves to ride in it. And yes I have two of these, your odds are therefore higher. I will be drawing 2 separate names for these.
Two piece Volcom suit. Condition 9/10. Pants have been worn maybe 15 times, Jacket worn probably twice. Jacket is an XL, pants are a size 36 waist, 32 length I think. The pants could use a dry clean. Please only enter for this if you think you’ll fit it.
Large lifetime collective cardigan (7/10) and large LRG polo (8/10). These come as a package. Not sure how popular this item will be, but hey, it's free right?
bonfire pants, size xl. 6/10. Missing a couple zippers, some scratches on the bottom, but overall still good pants
Last but not least, a pair of OG full tilt comps, size 11. These are the original full tilt park boots, complete with the camo liner and black outershell. The tounges are from 11/12 hot doggers (no I will not give them away separately). The boots have been used quite a bit, almost 5 seasons on them, but they are mechanically and operationally fine. The liners are quite packed out but still warm I've found, and yeah they smell a bit. These are great for anyone who is looking for a working pair of boots but doesn't have cash to spare. Please only enter them if you are sure you will fit. Keep in mind shipping will be more expensive on these, I'll try to get a quote once you let me know where you live.
________________________FREE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ITEMS______________________
Just a bunch of stuff I have, I know some of it is crap and if you want it great, if not please keep your comments to yourself. Remember, it's free. Anything that isn't given away will go to goodwill. Same rules as above apply, namely you pay for shipping, and just post what you dibs in this thread. I'll ship at the same time as all the other stuff.
If you're entered in the raffle and win I can include this stuff with your other item to cut down on shipping costs.
From top left and moving clockwise:
1. Concrete print tall tee from foot locker, size L, condition 6/10
2. Large striped sweater from old navy condition 8/10
3. calvin klein jeans slouchy fit with flap pockets, condition 8/10
4. volcom jeans, size 34, condition 6.5/10, button missing
5. gap brown khakis, condition 7/10, size 34/30
6. H&M jeans, fairly clean cut, medium fit, condition 7/10
H&M cardigan, large, old man style, 8/10
tommy hilfiger semi zip up, size large, 7/10
left: large joe fresh button up, 7/10
right: large salt valley flannel, fits more like a medium, 8/10
left: gap cardigan, black, size large but fits like a small, 9/10
right: analog cardigan, grey, xl, 7/10
____________________________FOR SALE ITEMS__________________________________
left: brand new never drilled 11/12 armada AR7's $300 + shipping obo. Offer up, but I will only go so low on these
right: 10/11 K2 hellbents with look pivot 14 bindings on them. Asking $350+ ship OBO. Skis have seen about 6 days on them, the bindings have only 2 seasons, probably 60 days total. The brakes are bent to fit the skis, but one snapped off while bending. That same heelpeice is missing the metal piece that keeps the break down, has no effect on performance but you do have to bend down and pull the break up once your foot is in to get the ski on fully. A minor inconvenience for a steal at $350 for the skis and bindings
thanks everyone, and good luck!