Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!
just kidding :)
i like it !!
We understand a few people are having issues with the download, although this seams to only apply to just over 1% of customers we are doing everything we can to get you some answers.
In the meantime please check this out and follow these steps while we look into this, thanks for your support and we will get you sorted.
If this is your first time downloading media, please carefully read the information below:
1. The Media you selected on the previews page has been added to your iTunes Feed.
Click here if want to select more media before going to your iTunes.
Don't have itunes yet? Click here
2. Once iTunes is open, if you don't see your media listed, click on the Digital Podcasts, then click the "Refresh" button in the lower right corner
3. Click to launch iTunes now:
4. If iTunes does not launch automatically, try clicking the link below:
if that does not work, please open iTunes manually as you normally would.
5. If you purchased more than one item and are not familiar using iTunes, click here! This page illustrates how to access your media, as well as downloading your remaining items.EndFragment