I do about 50ft maximum jump size(20%), the rest rails (80%)
do you think the anthems will hold up on what im doin?
im 5'6 110 lbs
Welcome to the Newschoolers forums! You may read the forums as a guest, however you must be a registered member to post. Register to become a member today!