January 8th, 2012.
I finally conjure up the courage to message her. I've seen her posts in the past, I've noticed her roaming about the NSG for weeks now. I can't sit idly by while pretending that these feelings don't exist. It's time to break the ice.
"I like you."
Ok. Quaint, abrupt, certainly to the point, but words were never my strong suit. At least she justified my comment with a response. One thing leads to another and I've now become great friends with this sweet, beautiful, decidedly charismatic young woman. After all, as all good men know, a morning of awkwardness is far better than a night of loneliness. Sometimes you've just got to dive right in and let them decide whether or not they want to give you a chance.
And a chance I got.
A chance to prove that I am no better at gambling than I am at trying to look cool with pictures taken on a webcam in my bedroom where I still have a dinosaur lamp from my childhood years.
A few things I love about you:
- Your long, flowy blonde hair and the way it catches a gentle breeze on a brisk summer evening.
- Your kind eyes and the way they seem to pierce into the core of me every time we're together.
- Your sweet smile. It's contagious. When you're happy the world lights up around you.
- Your sense of humor. You know you've found a quality woman when she rips into you harder than most guys.
- Your energy. Your upbeat, spontaneous, positive nature simply rubs off on everyone around you.
- Your ambition. You radiate this powerful aura that convinces everyone around you that you're not ever going to back down until you achieve what you set out to achieve. That drive and strong sense of dedication is an extremely admirable quality in a person.
- Your intelligence. I can talk with you for hours and never get bored. There's always something to discuss, always something to argue about, always something to laugh over.
- Your purity. What you see is what you get. You will never change who you are for anyone, and I love you as exactly that. You.
- Dat ass. That thing's good.
Finally, to quote Basshunter.
" You are my light in the dark. You are the beating in my heart."
With all the square bracket smilies I have to give,
This thread is dedicated to [meggerzhipster]. Go Patriots, the Ravens suck. Tom Brady is a gorgeous, strapping lad with a perfect bone structure and eyes like the sea after a storm. He is the best quarterback of all time and never will I doubt him for as long as I shall live so help me God.
**Seldom do I capitalize forum text, so consider yourselves very fortunate.**